Opis stanowiska pracy
We're growing! Amway Business Centre in Kraków is now Global Business Service. We are building new Accounting team to support Amway operations across USA and South America.
Join our team and be part of building something new!
- Managing a team of approx. 10-12 Accountants and Senior Accountants; reporting to R2R Process Manager.
- Reviewing team performance in terms of GL related accounting and reporting processes.
- Ensuring compliance with internal control system.
- Supporting Finance Transformation Project for Global Business Services.
- Supporting Affiliates in finance-related processes, being a main contact point between Affiliates and GBS on an operational level.
- Driving and supporting direct team and GBS Team in general to achieve common goals and deliver process enhancements.
- Manage and lead Record to Report Team for Americas.
- Lead GL Team during all stages of Transition to GBS and later during delivery.
- Responsible for staff training and development.
- Provide performance feedback and coaching to team members.
- Manage performance appraisal process and development of all direct reports.
- Represent GL Team in internal and external meetings and workshops.
- Hands-on approach – understanding tasks of individual team members and being able to step in if needed.
- Manage relationships with various stakeholders.
- Monitor and determinate KPIs.
- Responsible for day to day finance and accounts operations, ensuring delivery according to process requirements within US-GAAP and local statutory requirements.
- Control over the period end closes, BS Reconciliation.
- Perform quarterly B/S reviews for US GAAP reporting compliance.
- Assure process compliance with local and corporate policies, regulations and laws.
- Close cooperation with other teams inside Finance function (AP, AR, Tax, Treasury, FP&A, Project Teams) to ensure smooth processes execution and effective financial support for business functions across Americas.
- Perform risk assessment, prepare and execute risk mitigation plan in cooperation with GL Process Manager.
What we offer:
- Numerous company events (family picnics, Christmas parties, Carnival balls, Away Days, International and Product days)
- International team environment
- Flexible working hours & possible home office
- Benefits: Private medical care, MyBenefit, Life insurance
- Fresh fruits every Monday
- Employee training (induction training, “Amway University” portfolio, language training, professional certification)
- Product discount
- Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
Amway, headquartered in the USA, is one of the world's leading direct sales companies.... We operate in more than 50 countries around the world offering a variety of products: health, beauty, and home care. Our Shared Services Centre in Zabierzów - Amway Business Centre-Europe - is supporting 26 European countries in Finance, Customer Service, Marketing and IT. From graduates to fully qualified employees we are hiring the best professionals who join us to provide services globally. Rozwiń