Opis stanowiska pracy
You will be a good match if you:
- Have bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science or other technically related field or equivalent, relevant experience.
- Have 5+ years of experience designing and developing applications using Python or similar high level OOP language
- Have 3+ years of experience in building scalable backend applications.
- Have familiarity with at least one of the following frameworks: AngularJS, Backbone.js, React,Ember.js.
- Have knowledge of HTML,CSS and related web technologies as well as server-side web frameworks, such as Django, Flask etc
You get extra points for:
- Experience with AWS, GoogleCloud, Webapp2, microservieces
As a part of our team, you will be responsible for:
- Defining technical architecture, design and implementation of various microservices in the created platform
- Working closely with the product team and other development groups within a larger team (including front-end applications, content tools, analytics and machine learning)
- Analyzing requirements and positioning them with the development
- Collaborating effectively with cross-functional teams across the company to launch best in class technical solutions
- You can choose how to work (tools, methods)
- Comfortable employment model (you choose type of agreement)
- No dress code
- Work life balance - flexible hours and home office
- Best coffee in town
- Your health taken care of (Medicover & Mulitisport)
- Fresh fruits
- Training program
- Learning from other experts
- No stiff structure
At intive we believe that emerging digital technologies make life easier. With more than... 1,500 highly skilled specialists, intive helps its customers turn ideas into digital reality. intive co-creates exceptional software solutions that help its clients to accelerate their own digital transformation with a challenging, curious and agile mindset.
intive adds value along the whole application lifecycle – from the idea of a product to its maintenance. The company’s operations are headquartered in Munich, with 14 development centers around the world. intive is a trusted partner for marquee companies such as Audi, BMW, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Telekom, Esprit, ING, Microsoft, Viacom, Vodafone, Volkswagen and Vorwerk.
To achieve best results we are constantly challenging assumptions and establish approaches following our company motto - never settle. Rozwiń