Fullstack Developer (Angular/C#) - Kraków , małopolskie
Fullstack Developer (Angular/C#)Fullstack Developer (Angular/C#)
NR REF.: 1134884
To achieve our ambitious growth goals we are currently looking for a Full Stack Developer (Angular/C#)(m/f/d).PowerPortal is Universal-Investment’s core platform for interaction with our customers and business partners. The web application provides interactive access to over 200 customizable financial reports across all asset classes. As a valued member of our soft-ware development team, you contribute to a current major relaunch of PowerPortal as well as continuous development of new features based on latest technologies. The team is distributed across Frankfurt and Krakow and works according to agile and state-of-the art development standards.
Your Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Develop new features and maintain web applications, including frontend (Angular) and backend (.NET Core, APIs, Micro-Services)
- Combine great user experience with secure and scalable technical implementation
- Revise, improve and extend existing solutions
- Analyze new feature requirements and issues
- Collaborate closely with internal customers & stakeholders, and with other tech teams
- Perform technical and application-related tests and document changes
- Build up and share know-how, support architectural reviews
As successful candidate, you will bring the following:
- Master/Bachelor of Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Profound knowledge of developing web applications and microservices with C#/.NET Core
- Experienced in the use of Development and CI/CD tools and environments , such as Visual Studio Code, Azure DevOps and Git
- Ideally, familiar with working with MS Azure Services, Docker & Kubernetes and SQL databases, such as SQL Server / Oracle
- Enjoy working in a selforganized team in comprehensive projects in agile mode and according to the Scrum process model
- Effective communication skills, fluent in English is a must.
What we offer:
Employees at our company are encouraged to work independently, show commitment and be supportive. In return, our company acknowledges performance, supports creativity and team spirit and promotes further training. As a company with a successful name and considerable growth potential, we have much to offer: a performance-related salary, flexible working hours and a modern workplace in a conveniently-situated location. Your personal development opportunities are directly influenced by your commitment and your success.
By pressing the ‘Apply’ button the Candidates are applying to Hays recruitment agency which provides its services to Universal investment Branch in Kraków. The applications of Candidates meeting the Universal Investment requirements will later be forwarded to Universal Investment for further recruitment.
Oferta pracy, na którą zgłaszasz swoją kandydaturę wymaga wypełnienia formularza bezpośrednio na stronie Pracodawcy.
Klikając "Aplikuj" zostaniesz przekierowany na stronę internetową Pracodawcy.
Prosimy o dopisanie następującej klauzuli "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z Ustawą o ochronie danych osobowych z dnia 29.08.1997r., Dz. U. Nr 101, poz. 926 ze zm."
Numer w rejestrze agencji zatrudnienia: 361