Front-end Developer - Warsaw , mazowieckie
Od ponad 30 lat reprezentujemy wiodących pracodawców na rynku europejskim, prowadząc kompleksowe projekty poszukiwań menedżerów i wyspecjalizowanej kadry, wdrażając najnowsze rozwiązania z obszaru usług IT oraz wspierając w budowaniu wizerunku pracodawcy z wyboru.
Nasze biura zlokalizowane są w Warszawie, Wrocławiu, Poznaniu, Katowicach oraz Monachium, Frankfurcie, Pradze i Hradec Kralove.
Front-end DeveloperLokalizacja: Warsaw
As part of the Managed Service team providing services the candidate will be immersed in all website and collaboration technologies and services with our partner. Armed with a strong technical/development background will serve as a trusted advisor who partners with project managers and our internal team in developing the appropriate solutions to meet clients' objectives. Developers must be able to troubleshoot issues quickly and to stay up-to-date on current and emerging technologies, standards, and trends.
- Website Building - Using a variety of servers and server-types, the developers will be comfortable in developing in a variety of operating systems including UNIX, Windows, and Linux.
- Stack Development -
- Create websites and web applications with the ability to conceptualize and build very visual user interfaces
- Able to suggest options that best suits the needs of a user
- Strong with current popular web styling techniques and apply those stylings to a variety of platforms and CMS
- Good understanding of web security
- At least 5 years of experience of working in a similar environment
- Proficient with server side languages and frameworks, with an emphasis on Node.js
- MongoDB and Mongoose expertise, experience with SQL
- Strong understanding of web information architecture and user experience best practices
- Good experience in web usability best practices & user-centered interface design
- Understanding of latest web technology trends, including the social network tools
- Confident user of both Microsoft and Adobe suite
- Experience working within Brand Guidelines (Style, usability)
Who You Are:
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Thrives on the organized adrenaline of new challenges, and is comfortable executing projects in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Employs a broad and flexible toolkit of techniques, resolving complex, interdependent activities into tasks and sub-tasks that are documented, monitored and controlled
- Has a strong bias for action and a natural ability to work around impediments
- Possesses the people skills needed to develop trust and confidence among project stakeholders, partners and team members
- Can adapt their approach to the context and constraints of each project, knowing that no "one size" can fit all the variety of projects
- Always strives for continuous improvements in all deliverables