Opis stanowiska pracy
Our Client is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. The firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
For our Client, we are currently looking for creative collaborators who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced global environment. We are looking for a Front-end Developer to join the Warsaw team, that builds massively scalable software and systems, architects low latency infrastructure solutions, proactively guards against cyber threats, and leverages machine learning alongside financial engineering to continuously turn data into action.
Want to push the limit of digital possibilities? Start here!
What You Will Do
- Manage multiple tasks and use sound judgment when prioritizing
- Provide digitally-advanced financial products to retail consumers
- Collaborate with globally-located cross-functional team in building customer-centric products
- Analyze existing software implementations to identify areas of improvement and provide estimates for implementing new features
- Update and maintain documentation for team processes, best practices, and software runbooks
- Help to drive a new, strategic, business line
- Integrate with best in class strategic partners
- Drive funnel optimization and client acquisition
Who You Are
- Minimum 1-3 years of relevant professional experience
- Ability to establish trusted partnerships with product heads, and executive level stakeholders
- Expertise in React JS, HTML5
- Experience integrating with Restful web services
- Comfort with Agile Operating Models
- You are energetic, self-directed and self-motivated, able to build and sustain long-term relationships with clients and colleagues
- Intuitively coalesce towards problems with an open mind, within the context of a team
- You have exceptional analytical skills, able to apply knowledge and experience in decision-making to arrive at creative and commercial solutions
- You possess a strong desire to learn and contribute solutions and ideas to a broad team
- You are independent and comfortable in a fast paced, ambiguous and often multi-directional work environments
- Comfort operating in a matrix environment
- Experience with microservice based architecture
Our Client Offers
- Salary based on B2B contract
- Long-term employment
- Working for a leading corporation with a stable market position
- Possibility to work and grow in an international environment
Devire to międzynarodowa firma rekrutacyjna, założona w Londynie w 1987 roku. Od 20 lat... reprezentujemy wiodących pracodawców na rynku europejskim prowadząc dla nich kompleksowe projekty poszukiwań menedżerów i wyspecjalizowanej kadry.
Poza rekrutacją świadczymy usługi Outsourcingu IT, Pracy Tymczasowej oraz Doradztwa HR. Nasze biura, zlokalizowane są w Warszawie, Wrocławiu, Poznaniu, Katowicach oraz Monachium i Frankfurcie. Jesteśmy częścią Devonshire Investment Group. Rozwiń