Freelance Qualified Person / Temporary / Wavre region / Project for longer time
Opis stanowiska pracy
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organisation, based in Waals-Brabant Belgium.
The CompanyOur client has a wide range of products covering different therapeutic areas. They intend to further their growth by new products launches and an increased presence on the international level.
Role DescriptionIn this role you will be responsible for RP and QP activities and operational tasks linked to this responsibility. it is a hands-on role with a broad scale of activities relating to QA.
ResponsibilitiesSome of those activities, but not limited:
- QP / RP activities
- ensuring quality management system is implemented and maintained;
- focusing on the management of authorized activities and the accuracy and quality of records;
- CAPAs and deviations, Change Controls
- Approval of suppliers, customers, and subcontracted activities
- ensuring internal/external audit management
- ensuring repacking activities are compliant.
Requirements- QA / QP profile
- 5-8 years’ experience in GDP and GMP
- Thorough knowledge of GMP and GDP
- Fluent in French, English.
- Ability to work well independently, as well as part of a team.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Laura Hoekstra.
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the... recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Rozwiń
- Ostatnia aktualizacja:
- Wymiar etatu:
- Pełny etat
- Rodzaj umowy:
- Własna działalność gospodarcza
- Liczba wakatów:
- Min. doświadczenie:
- 2 lata
- Min. wykształcenie:
- Wyższe licencjackie
- Branża / kategoria:
Praca Kontrola jakości