Opis stanowiska pracy
LEAP leads the world in the development and sale of cloud based legal practice management software for small law firms on a Software as a Service (SaaS) model.
We employ more than 300 people, have offices in the UK, USA and Australia with more than 12,000 law firms using our software worldwide. We are seeking a Forms Designer to join our highly motivated, high velocity and growing team.
LEAP will provide you with the best training, equipment, mentoring and support for you to be successful.
We are in search of a champion Forms Designer to join our vibrant team, exercise our culture and showcase their talent by doing things smarter, better and faster.
We employ people who are smart and can get things done.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
A Forms Designer drives our business to the next level. They differentiate our company from all others. The Forms Designer does research with a smile, quickly gives feedback and assists with legal research, document editing and design. The Forms Designer also understands our culture and is valued by everyone around them.
- Assist with the delivery of legal forms and precedents
- Provide assistance and support to the Form Design Team
- Build solid relationships with clients and internal parties to improve LEAP Forms, matter types, data design and client services
- Stay ahead of any legislation changes to ensure LEAP forms and precedents comply
- Microsoft Word skills (Intermediate+)
- An understanding of document automation / merging into Microsoft Word forms
- Attention to detail and excellent written and verbal communication skills (English language at an advanced level)
- Experience using legal document management software – desirable but not essential
- Strong commitment to deliver exceptional client service
- Ability to multi-task with strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to strategically plan and implement processes for improving products, efficiency and client service
LEAP leads the world in the development and sale of cloud based legal practice management... software for small law firms on a Software as a Service (SaaS) model. We employ more than 300 people, have offices in the USA, Australia, UK and Poland with more than 12,000 law firms using our software worldwide. LEAP will provide you with the best training, equipment, mentoring and support in order for you to be successful.
• At LEAP, we care about what we do and the people we work with
• We continually improve to be the best
• We NEVER EVER GIVE UP! Rozwiń