Opis stanowiska pracy
You'll be working in the Network Operations team which is responsible for the administration and stability of the global network monitoring solutions currently implemented. As a network administrator you will be responsible for standardising configuration and documenting and improving global firewall estate. The candidate will be working on 875 firewalls, ~100,000 deployed firewall rules, global work from Hong Kong, Sydney, Singapore to London, Europe and the Americas.
- Updating deployed rulesets to include accurate owner (SWCI) markings when requested
- Deletion of policies missed in other avenues
- Remediating missing logging where required
- Fixing firewalls failing to report properly to Tufin, Syslog, SNMP routing and management fixes
- Fixing firewalls failing to report properly to HPNA, these come up at times and is critical we get them into tools
- Deletion of orphaned objects
- Compliance and audit reaction, allowing us to gather data or materials or remove requested items or alterations to baseline deployments
- Baseline standardisation of deployed platforms
- Creation of diagrams based upon our documented standard for firewalls which may not presently be documented
- Bulk deployment
NICE TO HAVE
- Fluent with network switches, routers, firewalls and other critical network devices.
- 1-3 years' experience in a corporate IT department who understands the criticality of maintaining network stability above all else
- Understanding of what a firewall is, how it provides protection to a network and basic concepts such as subnetting and IPv4 knowledge, SNMP, ICMP and Syslog .
- Tech stack – Palo Alto, Juniper, Ruleman, Tufin.
- Linux/UNIX skills (Bash shell, SSH)
- A level of info-sec or cybersecurity understanding is required
- Background in computing and exposure to network concepts
- A skilled communicator, able to explain complex technical issues and resolutions
- Able to interact with stakeholders, vendors and internal departments with ease (you have great people skills)
- Good organisation skills (coordinator)
CAREER AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- sysadmin background
- recently completed formal technical education course
- Competitive salary
- Luxoft Training Center
- Access to e-learning Library
- Individual development plans
- Long-term cooperation with possibility to gain experience in different projects and technologies
- A significant number of professional communities (Agile Community, Tech Community, Business Analysis Community, etc.)
- Group Life Insurance
- Private healthcare insurance – LuxMed. Unlimited access to specialist consultations with Dental Care included
- Medical costs reimbursement for employees (up to certain amount per quarter)
- Travel Insurance
- Benefit Program - Cafeteria and Multisport Card
- Various communities (sport, recreation activities, trips, board games, cultural and educational activities)
- Discounts program for employees – BeLux (banking offer, car leasing offer and cafeteria program discount)
- Convenient locations in a modern offices with game rooms
- Multinational projects for clients all over the world
Luxoft is an emerging global leader in high-end software application development.
Luxoft is a global IT outsourcing and software development company with 4000 employees across 17 locations. It was recently recognized as Leading Central and Eastern European Service Provider in the 2010 Global Services 100 list. Luxoft is famous for flexible delivery models, world's best IT talent pool, low attrition rates, best-of-breed processes and highest security and quality standards.
Luxoft is trusted long-term partner for world class leaders such as Avaya, Boeing, Dell, Deutsche Bank, IBM. Rozwiń