Finance Specialist - Accounts Receivable - Kraków , małopolskie
Finance Specialist - Accounts ReceivableFinance Specialist - Accounts Receivable
NR REF.: 1122154
HAVI is a global, privately owned company focused on innovating, optimizing and managing the supply chains of leading brands. Offering services in marketing analytics, packaging, supply chain management and logistics, HAVI partners with companies to address challenges big and small across the supply chain, from commodity to customer. Founded in 1974, HAVI employs more than 10,000 people and serves customers in more than 100 countries. HAVI’s supply chain services are complemented by the customer engagement services offered by our affiliated company The Marketing Store. For more information, please visit HAVI.com.
Currently, we are looking for candidates to join a new Finance HUB located in Krakow on a position of:
Accounts Receivable, Finance Specialist
- Reconcile revenue recognition and resolve mismatches & maintain Accounts Receivable ledger
- Analyze customer account balances and process collections & process disputes and deductions
- Accurately execute basic process transactions within respective sub-processes
- Responsible for the consistent and ongoing adherence to guidelines and internal controls
- Investigate processing errors in respective area of responsibility
- Report operational issues (process or system related) to team lead and execute resolution process
- Proactively suggest improvement ideas to drive continuous improvement
Skills & Experience
- Over 2 years of experience in accounts receivable
- Understanding of accounting controls
- Fluent level of English (B2/C1)
- Proven experience in a multi-country, multiple legal entity environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with attention to details
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work in a team and communicate with diverse individuals
- Academic degree
- Excellent user knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Excel
- Very good knowledge of SAP ERP
- US-GAAP and/or European local GAAP experience a plus
- Readiness to travel across the Europe – quarterly (monthly in transition)
- Private Medical Care and Cafeteria System/Multisport Card
- Unique opportunity to develop career in a start-up environment
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Exciting international projects within the corporate group
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please submit your CV in English via “Apply” button.
Oferta pracy, na którą zgłaszasz swoją kandydaturę wymaga wypełnienia formularza bezpośrednio na stronie Pracodawcy.
Klikając "Aplikuj" zostaniesz przekierowany na stronę internetową Pracodawcy.
Prosimy o dopisanie następującej klauzuli "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z Ustawą o ochronie danych osobowych z dnia 29.08.1997r., Dz. U. Nr 101, poz. 926 ze zm."
Numer w rejestrze agencji zatrudnienia: 361