Opis stanowiska pracy
Executive Assistant with English and another European language
Our Client is a global company that deals with strategic and operational consultancy in Poland. The company is well-know and has a well-established position on the market. It has numerous offices located all around the world and it supports over 1000 experienced specialists in Poland. Its Clients use knowledge and experience of international experts whose ultimate goal is to improve Client's results.
Due to dynamic growth in Poland we are currently looking for a person who would like to become a team player in the local team for our Client on an Executive Assistant with a language position.
The candidate will be responsible for: complex diary management, across multiple time zones; planning and managing complex travel arrangements and itineraries; producing and proof reading correspondence, documents, packs and presentations; working collaboratively with team members; effectively liaising with clients, teams and other.
Our Client offers:
- Stable employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional development
- Work within an international company
- Private medical care Cafeteria program (including lunch bonuses) Multisport card
- Convenient location of the office
- Opportunities to broaden skills and qualifications
We are looking for:
- BA degree (or higher)
- Excellent language skills in one of the following languages: Germna, Swedish, Danish, French, Dutch, Norwegian, Spanish or Italian (C1 or higher)
- Advanced English language skills (at least B2 or higher)
- A relevant administrative experience
- Proven organizational skills working with complex diaries under time pressure
- Strong knowledge of MS Office
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Professional attitude and excellent manners
Devire to międzynarodowa firma rekrutacyjna, założona w Londynie w 1987 roku. Od 20 lat... reprezentujemy wiodących pracodawców na rynku europejskim prowadząc dla nich kompleksowe projekty poszukiwań menedżerów i wyspecjalizowanej kadry.
Poza rekrutacją świadczymy usługi Outsourcingu IT, Pracy Tymczasowej oraz Doradztwa HR. Nasze biura, zlokalizowane są w Warszawie, Wrocławiu, Poznaniu, Katowicach oraz Monachium i Frankfurcie. Jesteśmy częścią Devonshire Investment Group. Rozwiń