Engineering Manager Future Technologies // Food // Zuid-Holland // 10+ years experience
Opis stanowiska pracy
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional FMCG organisation, based in Zuid-Holland Netherlands.
The CompanyThis client is a global leader in plant-based nutrition with a great portfolio of brands.They are a global food company operating in 95 markets. They are fast, agile, entrepreneurial, cost conscious and accountable for their products. They take quality very seriously and taste products every 30 seconds.
Role DescriptionAs the engineering manager you are responsible to lead the engineering design team to define and shape future proof, flexible and sustainable product packaging equipment. In this position you are a member of the Global Engineering and have the ability to define and shape global utilities assets to render them more sustainable and cost efficient.
ResponsibilitiesWe are looking for someone to:
- Source and coordinate with key OEM suppliers and the design team the development of innovative packaging solutions
- Develop together with the OEMs New Packaging Machinery Technology solutions in response to the strategy
- Defining performance standards and criteria for the optimal operating framework of the equipment
- Development of aligned packaging integration with pack machinery specifications to ensure compliance with the Quality standards
- Generate capital estimate and feasibility studies, including timings, based on an understanding of conversion cost drivers and technologies
- Undertake technology supplier evaluations
- Develop understanding of the machine / material interfaces, ensuring optimum solutions are delivered allowing flexibility in supply chain network
- Be the link between the engineering design team and other functions in the organization to ensure a seamless introduction of consumer relevant and flexible packaging equipment solutions
- 10+ Years in FMCG/Food Industry
- Operated at senior project manager level
- Proven track record in engineering and supply chain projects
- Leadership skills in Engineering with ability to handle complex multi-site projects
- Carrying the responsibility for project successes and providing strong direction for the teams, within the budget
- Excellent communication and co-ordination skills (both verbal and written).
- Flexibility to travel intra- and inter-continentally
Other informationDo you have the right experience to be successful in this position and are you open for a dynamic position with international multi-site projects?
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Ria Bos.
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the... recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Rozwiń
- Ostatnia aktualizacja:
- Wymiar etatu:
- Pełny etat
- Rodzaj umowy:
- Własna działalność gospodarcza
- Liczba wakatów:
- Min. doświadczenie:
- 2 lata
- Min. wykształcenie:
- Wyższe licencjackie
- Branża / kategoria: