Opis stanowiska pracy
HRO Recruitment is a specialist traditional recruitment business. HRO Recruitment is a brand of HRO Personnel Sp. z o. o. HRO Personnel is a Human Resources service provider operating under number 6696.
We are working as a recruitment provider searching on our Client's behalf for a person in the following role:
Engagement Analyst (Cybersecurity)
- The role-holder is charged with protecting the brand, shareholder value, information and financial assets, managing a team across the globe in the following ways:
- Supporting the delivery and operating strategy
- Providing key representation for and source of expertise on all issues.
- Support the delivery of tooling to implement controls ensuring compliance with company’s Information Security policies and standards globally including any regulatory requirements.
- Collaborate to drive the implementation of the enterprise wide and regional / business level IT Strategy.
- Ensure information security requirements are adhered to globally by ensuring effective compliance and measures are in place.
- Work closely with the team as the 1LOD function and understand strategy while maintaining visibility of their IT security risk profile, exposures and control effectiveness and to provide robust challenge to the same audience when information security risk appetites are breached.
- Drive engagement with all relevant regional and global stakeholders (Cybersecurity colleagues across Strategy and Architecture, Security Shared Services, Security Engineering and business and IT Functions).
- Typically educated to degree level, within IT;
- Industry qualifications (CISSP, CISA, CISM);
- Demonstrable experience in IT or Cyber Security pertinent to this role with 2/3 years experience;
- Regulatory engagement, experience in dealing with compliance matters, and regulatory liaison would be beneficial;
- Knowledge of any global regulatory requirements would be beneficial;
- Ability to build strong relationships and communicate on complex IT Security issues with a wide spectrum of stakeholders;
- Understanding of business finance and experience of effective management of budgets and expenditure;
- Comprehensive understanding of security in context of wider industry trends and direction;
- Experience of working in a financial organisation would be beneficial.
- Stable job in professional team
- Opportunity for professional development in an international environment with possibility of international travel
- Challenging environment for increasing your abilities and skills in various areas
- Consistent scope of responsibilities
- Attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills
- Private health care, employees’ benefits
- Be part of dynamic IT environment!!!
Please add the following clause to the end of your submitted CV: “I hereby consent for HRO Recruitment, a brand of HRO Personnel Sp. z o.o. with their head office in Warsaw at Puławska 182, to use my personal details hereby submitted for their recruitment process (documenting and processing personal information and forwarding said information to their clients within the structure of the client’s recruitment projects) in accordance with the Law on Protection of Personal Data (Dz. U. 2002 r. Nr 101 poz. 926) until I submit a written withdrawal of consent. I confirm that I was informed of the right to modify, access and protect my personal information.”
HRO Recruitment to brand firmy HRO Personnel, dynamicznie rozwijającego się dostawcy... usług w obszarze rekrutacji i zarządzania zasobami ludzkimi (numer wpisu do rejestru 6696). Świadczymy usługi w zakresie realizacji projektów z obszaru zarządzania zasobami ludzkimi – w tym usługi rekrutacyjne na wszystkie szczeble zarządzania, pracy tymczasowej, outsourcingu kadrowo-płacowego oraz outsourcingu personelu. Rozwiń