Opis stanowiska pracy
We are currently looking for an Electrical Design Engineer to be a part of our design team for Distribution Transformers. This role will be based in Lodz, Poland. We are looking for experienced engineers with preferably 5 years+ experience in transformer design.
• Create the electrical designs based in the customer specification and factory requirements;
• Perform various engineering tasks involving such functions as analysis, design, development, test, installation and service (while working from instructions, drawings, proposals, specifications and other pertinent information);
• Prepare specifications and related documents in accordance with requirements, established formats and general instructions;
• Review and analyze a variety of engineering data, Customer Specifications, documents & reports;
• Consult with other engineering groups to ensure that specified engineering criteria are suitable for the proposed application, and recommend revisions as appropriate;
• Participate in the investigation of technical problems and the establishment of procedures & corrective actions;
• Provide technical support to the customers;
• Provide factory support with drawings, instructions, transformer testing, installation and other permanent information; this may also involve preparing technical reports;
• Analyze test data and provide diagnostic solutions;
• Perform Transformer Fuse Coordination.
• An interesting job in a company promoting innovative and modern technologies;
• Opportunity for professional development in an international environment and for increasing your abilities and skills in various areas;
• Employment in a stable company with an established position in the market;
• Attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills;
• Good working environment.
To apply for the position, please send your application via our page.
We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates.
We kindly ask you to include in the Curriculum Vitae the following passage: “I hereby agree for my personal data, included in my job application, to be processed in line with the needs of recruitment, in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection of 29 August 1997 (Law Gazette from 2002, No.101, heading 926, as amended).”
• Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering (Electrical Engineering preffered);
• 5+ years of professional experience working with transformers;
• Extensive experience working with transformer systems or related technologies (e.g. electromagnetics, induction systems, etc.);
• Experience with the design of customized transformers is a plus;
• Knowledge and professional experience with Transformer Protection, Transformer control cabinet design / systems layout, Transformer diagnostics, and/or Transformer Testing (especially in a factory environment);
• Capability in a 3D modeling package would be considered as a plus;
• Strong English language skills is a requirement;
• Strong attitude for using basic computer applications (e.g. MS-Office);
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
ABB to światowy lider w dziedzinie energetyki i automatyki. Zapewnia nieograniczony... dostęp do pojawiających się technologii oraz pracę w międzynarodowym środowisku, umożliwiającym dzielenie się wiedzą i doświadczeniami. Rozwiń