Opis stanowiska pracy
Currently we are looking for a EDI Analyst, for our client a leading global supplier of technologies for the automotive and commercial vehicle market. Our partner provides a modern and innovative technological solutions for car brands around the world.
- Translate business needs from business process owners to development specifications;
- Define customer needs; prepare Project Requests and Charters as appropriate;
- Monitor changes in business processes, and assess operational risks;
- Conduct user acceptance testing, validate systems and obtain user sign off before go-live of new systems;
- Experience with deployment of EDI solutions integrated to different ERP systems (SAP, QAD, BPCS...)
- Proven experience in EDI solutions integration, design and development
- Proven, hands-on experience deploying SAP ECC 6.0 EDI/ALE functionality
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field
- Fluent English
- Automotive industry experience (nice to have)
Technological partner of reference of the largest international companies, ALTEN has... become in 20 years the leading European provider of engineering and technology consultancy. Over 18 400 employees (including 88% engineers) – present in 20 countries – Revenues of €1 373.2 M.
ALTEN Polska is an ALTEN Group company, Europe's leading Engineering and Technology Consultancy (ETC) company, and is involved in R&D projects in major corporations. We provide high value added engineering services, being at the core of our client’s innovation process in various industry sectors. Rozwiń