od Hays Office
DISPUTES PROFESSIONALDISPUTES PROFESSIONAL
NR REF.: 1151325
Opportunity to join Honeywell Building Technologies in Katowice as Experience Disputes Professional during this exciting time of expansion for our business and Operating Center. As a member of the EMEA Disputes Team, you will be acting as part of back-office, Customer Service supportive function responsible for leading timely processing and accurate resolution of customer complaints which come into the business in a variety of ways.
The Role / Core responsibilities:
- Investigate and resolve disputes, all related queries and escalate appropriately
- Monitor, report on and respond to customer complaints
- Liaise with customers and varied departments within the Business including but not restricted to Sales, Distribution, Finance, Quality and Customer Service
- Allocate and prioritize work to achieve KPI’s and service levels across Dispute Management
- Act as 1st point of escalation for dispute related topics
- Build and maintain relationships with all key stakeholders and HBT business functions to improve customer experience
- Identify trends of disputes and establish root cause to work with other areas of the business to reduce volumes and drive continuous improvement
- Proactively communicate repetitive issues, negative trends and key information/risks related to Customer dissatisfaction and Past Due – Dispute Management & functional Supervisors
- Engage in all activities relating to the deployment of the Honeywell Operating System (HOS)
- To raise awareness of Honeywell Disputes Model and drive process standardization
What’s in it for you?
- Possibilities to grow within the newly built structures of Honeywell
- Training and development opportunities
- Full time contract
- City center location in Katowice (great commute)
- Multinational team and management focused on people development
- Attractive benefits (Multisport card/ medical care/ access to financial adviser, psychologist, or lawyer etc.)
We’re looking for
- Min. bachelor’s degree
- Fluent Business English (written and spoken)
- Experience working in Order to Cash, Supply Chain or Customer Service Environment
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of SAP knowledge
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft (advanced Excel will be an asset)
- High level of customer orientation, commitment, and willingness to drive change
- Project management experience will be beneficial
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and time management skills
- Proactive attitude
- Experience in driving improvements which lead to greater customer experience, higher quality, automatization
Honeywell is a $40 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 131,000 employees in 100 countries around the world. Our core businesses – Aerospace, Building Technologies, Safety and Productivity Solutions and Performance Materials and Technologies – are leaders in their respective industries, driving solutions that make people’s lives better every day. Chances are that there are Honeywell products all around you right now.
Oferta pracy, na którą zgłaszasz swoją kandydaturę wymaga wypełnienia formularza bezpośrednio na stronie Pracodawcy.
Klikając "Aplikuj" zostaniesz przekierowany na stronę internetową Pracodawcy.
Prosimy o dopisanie następującej klauzuli "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z Ustawą o ochronie danych osobowych z dnia 29.08.1997r., Dz. U. Nr 101, poz. 926 ze zm."
Numer w rejestrze agencji zatrudnienia: 361