DevOps Engineer - Krakow , małopolskie
DevOps EngineerLocation: Krakow
Falcon Equities Trading is the in house platform for our principal trading activity. That is, any activity that requires our Equities business to commit capital in order to facilitate our client activity: electronic trading and market making, risk management, pricing, and request for quote on Equity and Equity Derivative products. As technology teams supporting this global business we use cutting edge technology and we strive to be devops in everything we do, with a strong emphasis on close engagement with our business, agile processes and continuous improvement. Our technology, and the team is highly regarded within Global Banking and Markets business and senior IT management.
We value self-motivated individuals who enjoy problem solving and are passionate about technology. As a team we collaborate with our business partners and other IT teams globally and enjoy lively debate in order to find the best solutions to new challenges. We try to learn and review what we did in order to self-develop; overall we care and take pride in the technology solutions we deliver to the Equities business globally.
Who we are:
We are a global team of full stack development engineers supporting an entirely in-house application called Falcon for our global Equities trading businesses. This application provides execution capability on over 100 markets globally, the ability to market make products and to trade using algos. Our pods adhere to the DevOps ethos and work closely in partnership with the Equities traders. Everybody in the team will develop, release and support components of the system in production.
What we do:
- Experience working within large-scale enterprise IT environment
- Experience working with Agile working practices and tooling
- Experience working within a DevOps operating model
- Strong Engineering background preferred and/or experience to equivalent level
- Experience working in automation and engineering domain
- Ability to deliver fully automation solutions and see projects to completion
- Experienced infrastructure engineer, expert on mission critical on-premise and external hosted Container Management Platforms such as Kubernetes, Openshift and others.
- Deep technical expertise on Container Management tools and frameworks including
- Experience with CI/CD e.g. Jenkins
- Strong working experience in infrastructure automation through 'Infrastructure as a Code'
- Strong experience with endpoint automation tools such as Puppet Enterprise
- Strong experience with common scripting languages such as Shell, Perl, Ruby, Python
- Strong working experience in DevOps tools e.g. GitHub, Jira, Confluence, Jenkins
- Strong Automation/Orchestration experience with Ansible
- Strong knowledge and awareness with Security aspects, compliance, vulnerability
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with RESTful API and/or Mule technology a plus
- Good knowledge on external Cloud Provider (e.g. AWS, Google, IBM)
- Good understanding in Database, Platform, Networking, Middleware domain and products.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skill.
- Strong communication skills across organisation levels
- Competitive salary
- Luxoft Training Center
- Access to e-learning Library
- Individual development plans
- Long-term cooperation with possibility to gain experience in different projects and technologies
- A significant number of professional communities (Agile Community, Tech Community, Business Analysis Community, etc.)
- Group Life Insurance
- Private healthcare insurance – LuxMed. Unlimited access to specialist consultations with Dental Care included
- Medical costs reimbursement for employees (up to certain amount per quarter)
- Travel Insurance
- Benefit Program - Cafeteria and Multisport Card
- Various communities (sport, recreation activities, trips, board games, cultural and educational activities)
- Discounts program for employees – BeLux (banking offer, car leasing offer and cafeteria program discount)
- Convenient locations in a modern offices with game rooms
- Multinational projects for clients all over the world