Data Scientist - Warszawa , mazowieckie
od HRK S.A.
Do you want to belong to one of the most advanced Data Science & Analytics group in the industry, developing advanced mathematical models and algorithms and applying Operations Research techniques?
A career in IT Data Science & Analytics will build your Data Science and Analytics skills, develop your ability to influence and think strategically.
- You will use mathematical modeling, decision analysis and simulation to provide business insights to various aspects of the supply network (supply chain design, inventory modeling, capacity analysis, distribution flow and purchasing analytics).
- You will act as primary evangelist for the power of technology, data, and predictive and prescriptive analysis.
- Your job is to communicate complex data or algorithms into simple conclusions that will empower others to act based on the insights you derive.
- You will use data visualization (Spotfire, Tableau), and analytic tools (R, Python, SAS, JMP, Hive/Impala, etc.) to grasp the business building insights in our clients mountains of data.
- A Master in a quantitative degree (Statistics, Operation Research, Systems Engineering, Decisions Sciences, Computer Science, Applied Math, Economics etc.)
- Strong technical & analytical skill (R, SAS, SQL, optimization, simulation, predictive modeling etc)
- Demonstrated success in leadership, problem solving and priority setting
- Excellent collaboration skills and working comfortably across teams
- English fluency
What we offer:
- Work in international team with global responsibilities
- Flexible work arrangements (work from home up to 2 days per week)
- Competitive starting salary and benefits program (private health care, saving plans)