Data Scientist - Krakow , małopolskie
Od ponad 30 lat reprezentujemy wiodących pracodawców na rynku europejskim, prowadząc kompleksowe projekty poszukiwań menedżerów i wyspecjalizowanej kadry, wdrażając najnowsze rozwiązania z obszaru usług IT oraz wspierając w budowaniu wizerunku pracodawcy z wyboru.
Nasze biura zlokalizowane są w Warszawie, Wrocławiu, Poznaniu, Katowicach oraz Monachium, Frankfurcie, Pradze i Hradec Kralove.
Data ScientistLokalizacja: Krakow
Our Client is the worldwide leader in IT, networking, and cybersecurity solutions. The company helps companies of all sizes transform how people connect, communicate, and collaborate.
It is a multinational corporation technology company with more than 71.000 employees worldwide.
It is the largest company in the world which designs, manufactures and sells networking equipment.
Currently, for our Client, we are looking for a Candidate to join the EMEAR Analytics and Insights team as a Data Scientist!
As a Data Scientist you will enable business teams with premier insights; you will work with partners and team members to rapidly prototype, deploy and automate analytics at scale. You will design, build, and operationalize predictive models and work on complex data science challenges.
We are looking to meet Candidates who:
- Are BS in Math, Statistics, Data science, Computer science, Engineering, or Economics,
- Have 3+ years of experience in a business analyst/data scientist role developing and using business analytics and predictive models/ machine learning,
- Have experience solving analytical problems using quantitative approaches, operations research and optimization algorithms,
- Have knowledge about comfort manipulating and analyzing complex, high-volume, high dimensionality data from varying sources and Advanced SQL skills,
- Have experience with data warehousing and data Integration tools, demonstrable proficiency in coding (Python and or R) and passion to build,
- Are self-driven individual, demonstrating continuous learning and creativity, and is naturally collaborative,
- Have good communications skills (fluent English)
Exposure to visualization tools such as Tableau and Excel, experience in Hadoop or other MapReduce paradigms and associated languages such as Pig and Hive is a plus!
Our Client offers:
- Employment-based on a B2B contract via Devire - 16 000 - 18 000 pln/monthly,
- Long-term employment,
- Opportunity to work in a multinational corporate environment,
- The great working atmosphere,
- Possible of work remotely,
- Mulitsport Card and private Healthcare.