Opis stanowiska pracy
You will be a good match if you:
- Have proven track record of min. 8 years of work experience in IT and 2 years in a similar role (engineering/infrastructure integration)
- Have overall knowledge on security concepts (data security & application security)
- Have working knowledge & experience with one or more of the following areas in IT Security:
- Know Cloud Enablement, Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB)
- Know Azure security solutions – MS provided
- Know AWS security solutions – Amazon provided
- Know Data Encryption / Data Masking for SaaS solutions.
- Know Federation Services. ADFS, PING Federate, etc.
- Understand Public Key Infrastructure (Certificate Management, Cryptography)
- Understand Data Loss Prevention / Information Rights Management
- Have fluent written and spoken English
You get extra points for:
- Proven experience in cloud security – Azure (including O365 security)AWS and CASB solutions: McAfee, Symantec, Microsoft.
- KMIP, KeyVault experience
- Working Experience with Windows and/or Linux on a System Administrator level (incl. scripting)
- DMZ and network security – design and setup experience
- Ability in finding long-term IT solutions
- Experience in financial sector
- Engineering or security certification: CISSP, CISA, CSSLP, MCSE, RHCE, CCNE, CCSE
As a part of our team, you will be responsible for:
- Cloud Security
- Design and delivery of the key products and services related to information security. This includes public key infrastructure, data leakage prevention, information right management, application security and testing (DMZ: De-militarized Zone, WAF: Web Application Firewall, SSO: Single Sign-On, reverse proxy)
- You can choose how to work (tools, methods)
- Comfortable employment model (you choose type of agreement)
- No dress code
- Work life balance - flexible hours and home office
- Best coffee in town
- Your health taken care of (Medicover & Mulitisport)
- Fresh fruits
- Training program
- Learning from other experts
- No stiff structure
At intive we believe that emerging digital technologies make life easier. With more than... 1,500 highly skilled specialists, intive helps its customers turn ideas into digital reality. intive co-creates exceptional software solutions that help its clients to accelerate their own digital transformation with a challenging, curious and agile mindset.
intive adds value along the whole application lifecycle – from the idea of a product to its maintenance. The company’s operations are headquartered in Munich, with 14 development centers around the world. intive is a trusted partner for marquee companies such as Audi, BMW, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Telekom, Esprit, ING, Microsoft, Viacom, Vodafone, Volkswagen and Vorwerk.
To achieve best results we are constantly challenging assumptions and establish approaches following our company motto - never settle. Rozwiń