Opis stanowiska pracy
Our Client is the worldwide leader in IT, networking, and cybersecurity solutions. The company helps companies of all sizes transform how people connect, communicate, and collaborate.
It is a multinational corporation technology company with more than 71.000 employees worldwide.
It is the largest company in the world which designs, manufactures and sells networking equipment.
Currently, for our Client, we are looking for a Candidate to join some of the industry's brightest minds in today's most advanced Internet technologies in the Routing and Switching environment.
- Provide second or third line network level support for LAN-SW products to customers, partners, account teams and other internal technical support teams.
- Act as a focal point for high impact, large account problem resolution.
- Work on challenging network problems that require excellent technical, analytical, troubleshooting and interpersonal skills.
- Utilize moderate to complex laboratory setups to recreate and solve problems.
- Act as a customer champion to understand the customer's business, their expectations and unique perspective in order to build intimacy, satisfaction and prevent issues.
- Collaborate across the board with colleagues locally and entire global support team. Have a team impact and provide leadership to less experienced engineers.
- Attend ongoing technical training and work on assigned projects that will improve and further develop the success of the technology.
- Drives actions to avoid customer issues.
We are looking to meet Candidates who:
- Have prior customer support experience and platform support of the following products Cisco Catalyst, MetroEthernet, Nexus.
- Are able to keep customers happy and stress levels down during difficult situations. You have a passion for customer satisfaction and dream about customer success.
- Have excellent communication skills (in English).
- Are Bachelor's (or Master of Science) or foreign degree equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related field.
- Have in-depth knowledge of the following areas: High-End Routing and Switching Products.
- Can demostrate skills in Routing protocols.
- Are skilled in Effective Troubleshooting and Analytical thinking.
- Have very good knowledge of L2 & L3 technologies.
- Have CCNP certificate.
Programming skills in Python - nice to have :)
Our Client offers:
- Employment-based on a B2B contract via Devire.
- Long-term employment.
- Opportunity to work in a multinational corporate environment.
- The great working atmosphere.
- Mulitsport Card and private Healthcare.
- Joining a team of experts, which is the ideal environment to learn fast.
Devire to międzynarodowa firma rekrutacyjna, założona w Londynie w 1987 roku. Od 20 lat... reprezentujemy wiodących pracodawców na rynku europejskim prowadząc dla nich kompleksowe projekty poszukiwań menedżerów i wyspecjalizowanej kadry.
Poza rekrutacją świadczymy usługi Outsourcingu IT, Pracy Tymczasowej oraz Doradztwa HR. Nasze biura, zlokalizowane są w Warszawie, Wrocławiu, Poznaniu, Katowicach oraz Monachium i Frankfurcie. Jesteśmy częścią Devonshire Investment Group. Rozwiń