Opis stanowiska pracy
We are looking to recruit an experienced CRM professional to develop and utilize our Client's consumer knowledge to maximize consumer engagement and loyalty.
Our Client is a global producer of prestige beauty products, with a diverse portfolio of well-recognized brands. They pride themselves with exceptional quality, creativity and innovation. The company distributes its products through retailers, e-retailers, as well as their own online shops. Currently, due to development of omnichannel strategy and growing importance of data, our Client seeks to recruit an experienced CRM & Consumer Insights Coordinator to develop and implement comprehensive CRM strategy based on actionable consumer insights.
Develop and implement local CRM strategy and programs to maximize consumer engagement and satisfaction and deliver coherent omnichannel experience
- Analyze transactional and campaign data from all channels to develop actionable consumer insights and build a deeper relationship with the consumer
- Plan and implement a comprehensive consumer calendar to orchestrate all planned CRM programs and activities using direct mail, email, mobile, in-store communication, events, partnerships, etc.
- Drive brands' loyalty strategy and programs in the broader context of the consumer journey, identify key drivers of engagement to increase customer retention and spend and optimize ROI on campaigns
- Use in-house analytics tools to track consumer behavior and lifecycle with the brand and provide insights and recommendations based on data and findings and to develop communication strategies to maximize engagement and loyalty
- Cooperate with regional CRM team, local e-commerce and brand teams, as well as leading retailers
- Analyze market trends, present, select and implement innovative digital platforms and solutions, evaluate emerging technologies and tools
- 3+ years of related experience with proven success driving CRM/eCRM strategies and implementing effective direct communication across different channels
- Organizational leadership to initiate and drive cross-team projects
- Comprehensive knowledge of direct marketing metrics, segmentation, data analysis and response measurements
- Ability to present meaningful, actionable insights and conclusions based on data
- Experience in performing advanced analytics, segmentation, data mining and using SQL, SAS, SPSS or similar packages will be a great plus
- Experience in a multi-channel retail, hospitality or consumer products company will be a great plus
- An independent, self-contributor role in an ambitious, professional regional digital & marketing team
- True challenges in daily work and real influence on the strategy of a global company
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career in the international environment
- Stable employment and attractive remuneration package at one of the best employers on the market
Światowy lider doradztwa personalnego, posiadający 164 biura w 34 krajach na całym... świecie. Ponad 35 lat doświadczenia pozwoliło nam wypracować skuteczne metody pracy oraz długą listę usatysfakcjonowanych Firm oraz Kandydatów. Nasi konsultanci zawsze posiadają doświadczenie biznesowe wyniesione z obszarów dla których rekrutują, znają środowisko oraz mechanizmy rządzące rynkiem. Połączenie wyspecjalizowanych konsultantów oraz globalnej bazy danych, sprawia, że działamy sprawnie i efektywnie, zawsze odpowiadając na potrzeby naszych Klientów. Rozwiń