Opis stanowiska pracy
Our Client is the worldwide leader in IT, networking, and cybersecurity solutions. The company helps companies of all sizes transform how people connect, communicate, and collaborate.
It is a multinational corporation technology company with more than 71.000 employees worldwide. It is the largest company in the world which designs, manufactures and sells networking equipment.
Currently, for our Client, we are looking for Candidates who will monitor and manage large customer networks using cutting-edge tools and processes to provide stability and functionality to the customers.
We are looking for a talented Configuration Manager to join the Cracow team.
The appropriate candidates will use best-practices and experience to deliver dependable results and expand the adoption of Cisco technologies into enterprise networks.
The fundamental purpose of Configuration Management is to establish and maintain the integrity and control of system components and elements throughout a project's life cycle or during the ongoing operation and management of a Configuration Items.
Recommend and implement new features and functionality to improve the experience of our end-customers, increasing their satisfaction and driving their consumption of Cisco products.
What You Will Do
- Ensure all hardware and software configuration items and their configurations are known, recorded accurately and accessible
- Manage the relationships between the configuration items that make up the services, systems and applications used by the business
- Define, maintain configuration management system (CMS) to securely store Configuration Item (CI) data and to provide accurate information for the impact analysis & risk assessment during the incident resolution & change plan
- Develop and promote the value of Configuration management policies, processes and procedures within the organization to ensure compliance and reduce risk
- Implement effective processes and controls for maintaining the configuration management system, thereby maintaining the integrity and security of the configuration management system
- Implement the configuration management policy and standards
- Agree on the scope of the configuration management processes, function, the items that are to be controlled, and the information that is to be recorded and agree CIs to be uniquely identified with naming conventions
- Undertake regular audits of the configuration management system and configuration item data and ensure the gaps are addressed properly following the agreed process
- Ensure that changes to the configuration management methods and processes are properly approved and communicated
- Propose / agree on process interfaces with change management, incident management, problem management and release management
- Maintain integrity and traceability of configuration items through CI lifecycle from the point of acquisition through to disposal
- Validate the tools posts changes and attach the snapshot in the ticketing system
- Generate various reports as per business requirements
- Propose the improvements from Process & Tools perspective to eliminate manual efforts
Who You Are
- Bachelors in Engineering (Computers / IT)
- ITIL Foundation Certification
- 3+ years’ experience in handling CMDB
- Strong understanding of ITIL framework and Configuration Management function
- Have Technical Acumen to manage CMDB
- Nice to have ITIL Service Transition & Service Operation certification
- Nice to have CCNA or higher Cisco certification with a good understanding of Cisco Collaboration and Data (R&S) technologies
- Advanced Excel skills with Formulas & Macros
- PMP or PRINCE2 Certification
- ITIL Intermediate Certification
- Experience in delivering service reviews to senior executives
- Strong communication and customer handling skills
- Exposure to tools like ITSM tools like BMC Remedy, HP, ServiceNow, etc.
What Our Client Offers
- Salary based on B2B contract
- Long-term employment
- Working for a leading corporation with a stable market position
- Possibility to work and grow in an international environment
- Possibility to collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Company global recognition as a Great Place to Work
Devire to międzynarodowa firma rekrutacyjna, założona w Londynie w 1987 roku. Od 20 lat... reprezentujemy wiodących pracodawców na rynku europejskim prowadząc dla nich kompleksowe projekty poszukiwań menedżerów i wyspecjalizowanej kadry.
Poza rekrutacją świadczymy usługi Outsourcingu IT, Pracy Tymczasowej oraz Doradztwa HR. Nasze biura, zlokalizowane są w Warszawie, Wrocławiu, Poznaniu, Katowicach oraz Monachium i Frankfurcie. Jesteśmy częścią Devonshire Investment Group. Rozwiń