Collections Specialist with German - Warszawa , mazowieckie
Diebold Nixdorf has been present in Poalnd since 1990 with head office in Warsaw as well as regional services in Krakow, Katowice, Wroclaw and Szczecin.
Collections Specialist with GermanLocation: Warszawa
The Credit & Collections team is a part of the Accounting Process within EMEA Business Services department. The team facilitates collection of customer payments, ensuring timely collections and correct cash allocations, resolving and escalating disputes, credit checking new customers, and issuing regular reports for respective regions and management.
- Ensuring prompt payment of outstanding items;
- Following up on all outstanding items, internally and externally, via phone or email;
- Monitoring of debt status on assigned accounts;
- Following up on payment promises;
- Ensuring resolution or follow-up on any client queries;
- Preparing cash forecast;
- Issuing reports regarding cash collection (ageing reports, collection reports, etc.);
- Checking and applying incoming payments daily;
- Ensuring recovery of missing remittance advices;
- Credit checking new customers and ensuring the company has all the relevant information on the debtor;
- Checking credit records on databases and maintaining and updating these databases on a regular basis;
- Preparing bad debts allowances;
- Assisting with the transitions of new processes into EMEA BS;
- Working collaboratively with teams responsible for other aspects of the process;
- Improving existing processes.
- 1 years’ experience in a similar position is preferred;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German;
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Understanding of business finance systems platforms (SAP) is preferred;
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work under pressure;
- Sound Excel knowledge.
- Contract of employment (umowa o pracę);
- Involvement interesting and international projects;
- International environment, people from all continents work in our office;
- Trainings from the first day of work;
- Practical use of foreign languages – we work in 13 different languages;
- Fresh fruits every Friday;
- 26 days of holiday regardless of seniority;
- Private medical health care and life insurance (also for your family);
- Life and accident insurance within group policy;
- Multisport card;
- Opportunity to learn from experienced specialists;
- Self-development and growth within the organizational structure.