Opis stanowiska pracy
As a Business Analyst you will work closely with business stakeholders to elicit demands, manage IT-development as well as TCO for your area of responsibility. You will analyse, transform and resolve business challenges with technical solutions. The Business Analyst steers the development to ensure architectural adherence, delivery of value and drive digitalization of business processes.
The role requires 3+ years of experience within roles such as PC Workplace Specialist and IT Infrastructure Project Manager. You have dealt with Client and Printer hardware standardization and global roll-outs of those. Ideally you are familiar with print processes in SAP.
We have an outsourced IT environment where you will work closely together with our suppliers. Your tasks are to support the Client & Print standardization in DeLaval based on the Business’ demands, to roll out these solutions on a global scale and to support the selected portfolio through our suppliers.
- Define and own hardware portfolio for Client devices (Desktop, Notebook, Workstation, Touchpads etc.)
- Define and own hardware portfolio for Print devices (Office / Home-Office MFP, mobile printing, factory/warehouse label / barcode printing etc.)
- Contribute as a project team member and also lead projects
- Define and improve support processes with our vendors according to our Business’ needs
- Establish close cooperation with our Business key user community and our suppliers
- Follow up on support KPIs and support our vendors in understanding our Client & Print landscape
- Good understanding of Client & Print hardware, standard Client software layers, software packaging and distribution and Print technologies
- Very good communication skills in written and spoken English
- Experience in managing projects following a known methodology
- Ability to travel and work flexible hours when required
- You work self-motivated and integrate yourself well in a global, multicultural and distributed team
DeLaval Operations Sp. z o.o. wchodząca w skład Grupy Tetra Laval, firma międzynarodowa,... producent i wiodący dostawca kompleksowego wyposażenia gospodarstw rolnych, zajmujących się chowem krów i produkcją mleka. Rozwiń