Opis stanowiska pracy
HRO Recruitment is a specialist traditional recruitment business. HRO Recruitment is a brand of HRO Personnel Sp. z o. o. HRO Personnel is a Human Resources service provider operating under numer 6696. We are working as a recruitment provider searching on our Client's behalf for a person in the following role:
C# /.Net Developer
• Design and implement quantitative tools and resources to high standards using test driven development techniques.
• Deliver enhancements to existing applications and create new modules in a timely manner.
• Provide 3rd line of Technical Support for the teams’ applications.
• Contribute to the strategic vision for building up the team’s development infrastructure.
• Manipulate large and complex data sets.
• Work closely with colleagues in the GVG team, onshore teams and end users.
• Follow best software development practices to ensure high quality product and adherence to design objectives.
• Be involved in multiple projects across different locations globally, often simultaneously.
• Actively engage with other team members for development projects and contribute to team discussions on development issues.
• Provide prompt resolution of problem issues related to the relevant software.
• University graduate from a reputed institution in information technology or similar or in Mathematics, Physics, Engineering with strong programming experience.
• Must have all of the following programming skills: C#/.NET 3.5/4.0/4.5, Winforms and/or WPF, Microsoft SQL Server.
• Very good analytical skills and a proactive approach to problem solving.
• Effective team player with excellent communication skills
• Responsibility for end-to-end delivery, independence, initiative, discipline.
• Nice to have a good understanding of Financial Markets, Derivatives and Banking
• Fluency in English both spoken and written.
• Stable job in professional team,
• Interesting path of career in an international organization,
• Consistent scope of responsibilities,
• Private health care, employees’ benefits.
Please add the following clause to the end of your submitted CV: “I hereby consent for HRO Recruitment, a brand of HRO Personnel Sp. z o.o. with their head office in Warsaw at Puławska 182, to use my personal details hereby submitted for their recruitment process (documenting and processing personal information and forwarding said information to their clients within the structure of the client’s recruitment projects) in accordance with the Law on Protection of Personal Data (Dz. U. 2002 r. Nr 101 poz. 926) until I submit a written withdrawal of consent. I confirm that I was informed of the right to modify, access and protect my personal information.”
HRO Recruitment to brand firmy HRO Personnel, dynamicznie rozwijającego się dostawcy... usług w obszarze rekrutacji i zarządzania zasobami ludzkimi (numer wpisu do rejestru 6696). Świadczymy usługi w zakresie realizacji projektów z obszaru zarządzania zasobami ludzkimi – w tym usługi rekrutacyjne na wszystkie szczeble zarządzania, pracy tymczasowej, outsourcingu kadrowo-płacowego oraz outsourcingu personelu. Rozwiń