Opis stanowiska pracy
Our projects are carried out exclusively using Agile, Scrum and SAFe approach. You will receive the opportunity to develop your skills in C# programming, development of the Android platform and security.
You will be a good match if you have:
- Min. 2 years of experience in Mobile Application Development in C#
- Knowledge of the Xamarin framework (If a person is very good and experience in C# domain then we can skip the requirement for Xamarin expertise as this is something that can be learnt.)
- Knowledge of Design Patterns
- English language skills at level allowing efficient communication
You get extra points for:
- Knowledge of the Android
- Understanding of asymmetric and symmetric cryptography fundamentals
- Knowledge of BDD or TDD
- Knowledge of GIT and CI environments (Jenkins)
As a part of our team, you will be responsible for:
- Designing, implementing, testing and maintenance of security related products in public safety communications systems.
- You can choose how to work (tools, methods)
- Comfortable employment model (you choose type of agreement)
- No dress code
- Work life balance - flexible hours and home office
- Best coffee in town
- Your health taken care of (Medicover & Mulitisport)
- Fresh fruits
- Training program
- Learning from other experts
- No stiff structure
At intive we believe that emerging digital technologies make life easier. With more than 1,500... highly skilled specialists, intive helps its customers turn ideas into digital reality. intive co-creates exceptional software solutions that help its clients to accelerate their own digital transformation with a challenging, curious and agile mindset.
intive adds value along the whole application lifecycle – from the idea of a product to its maintenance. The company’s operations are headquartered in Munich, with 14 development centers around the world. intive is a trusted partner for marquee companies such as Audi, BMW, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Telekom, Esprit, ING, Microsoft, Viacom, Vodafone, Volkswagen and Vorwerk.
To achieve best results we are constantly challenging assumptions and establish approaches following our company motto - never settle.