Business Process Analyst - Krakow , małopolskie
Business Process AnalystLocation: Krakow
- Capture business requirements, analyze and translate them into functional and non-functional specifications.
- Analyze processes, root causes, business impacts, and identify opportunities for improvement; recommend respective implementation plans
- Ensure compliance with policies, standards and regulatory requirements
- Survey, analyze and evaluate processes, products and services
- Provide documentation of processes and business requirements
- Documentation skills for processes; help in document user requirements.
- Bulid test scenarios and test cases
- Experience applying business analysis techniques capture business requirements, analyze and translate them into functional and non-functional specifications.
- Supports a comprehensive risk management plan and documentation strategy.
- Manages an overall quality management plan with emphasis on key metrics reporting and analysis and ad-hoc process improvement integration strategy.
- Identifies key milestones outlined in the transition documentation.
- Supports tracking and reporting of status to various dashboards.
- Cloud adoption (service design & transition), and tooling design & implementation.
Please apply with the button on the right side of this job offer.