Opis stanowiska pracy
This position will be responsible for the systems and business analysis and act as product owner for delivery on the projects described below. The candidate will be required to...
- Work with both technical and product stakeholders, understanding the desired client experience and be able to deconstruct that into deliverables required from multiple development teams
- Work across multiple work streams, handling a mix of requirements and systems analysis then feeding clearly written user stories into our scrum/agile delivery teams
- Communicate clearly and concisely with a variety of stakeholders on the direction of the product and status of the deliveries
- Able to manage scope and expectations for deliverables, ensuring expectations are aligned between product and delivery teams
- Able to understand systems and products that our systems interact with - investigate their interfaces and define how to integrate with our platforms
- Work closely with product management, development, QA and dev-ops teams
Luxoft is an emerging global leader in high-end software application development.
Luxoft is a global IT outsourcing and software development company with 4000 employees across 17 locations. It was recently recognized as Leading Central and Eastern European Service Provider in the 2010 Global Services 100 list. Luxoft is famous for flexible delivery models, world's best IT talent pool, low attrition rates, best-of-breed processes and highest security and quality standards.
Luxoft is trusted long-term partner for world class leaders such as Avaya, Boeing, Dell, Deutsche Bank, IBM. Rozwiń