Opis stanowiska pracy
Our Video Collaboration products help companies stay connected and can be found in the conference rooms of some of the biggest businesses in the world. We are a small, nimble fast growing group and our team is expanding. We create amazing experiences in the conference room using creative design, cutting edge science, and innovation. We love what we do because we are passionate about connecting people and we use the products we create every day to stay connected to our team. Want to be part of this team of collaboration innovators
As a Build & Integration Engineer, you will be responsible for establishing and maintaining the Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD) automation infrastructure to support Logitech's VC Software Engineering team. You will work with a cross functional team to deliver scalable automation solutions to enable rapid development, configuration management of the source code and supporting test, deployment and production sustaining activities.
- Setup and maintain a scalable, stable set of build, test and deploy jobs for the Engineering team
- Implement features of automation/tools that would help teams achieve higher level of development efficiency
- Extend the build system for new application initiatives if/when needed.
- Work with engineering teams to ensure tight integration of automation from development to validation
- Take ownership of core automation tools such as Gerrit, Jenkins, Github and extend/maintain as needed
- Ensure the infrastructure is secure, recoverable (disaster, data) and maintained (security patches, tool upgrades, etc.) and highly automated
NICE TO HAVE
- Strong knowledge of Git and repo tool used with Android
- Strong experience scripting in Python, Bash with the ability to dissect build scripts and parallelize them.
- Experience with Java build systems, Gradle, Soong
- Experience with Android test frameworks such as Espresso, Robolectric and Appium
- Experience with Android build systems (building system images)
- Prior experience with security tools and code signing is extremely helpful
- Must be willing to learn new technologies and add it to the technology stack
- Proven ability to drive adoption across team boundaries and cross-functional teams across different time zones while ensuring and enforcing standards which are required for large-scale production-level software
Working in video collaboration system with devices.
CAREER AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Competitive salary
- Luxoft Training Center
- Access to e-learning Library
- Individual development plans
- Long-term cooperation with possibility to gain experience in different projects and technologies
- A significant number of professional communities (Agile Community, Tech Community, Business Analysis Community, etc.)
- Group Life Insurance
- Private healthcare insurance – LuxMed. Unlimited access to specialist consultations with Dental Care included
- Medical costs reimbursement for employees (up to certain amount per quarter)
- Travel Insurance
- Benefit Program - Cafeteria and Multisport Card
- Various communities (sport, recreation activities, trips, board games, cultural and educational activities)
- Discounts program for employees – BeLux (banking offer, car leasing offer and cafeteria program discount)
- Convenient locations in a modern offices with game rooms
- Multinational projects for clients all over the world
Luxoft is an emerging global leader in high-end software application development.
Luxoft is a global IT outsourcing and software development company with 4000 employees across 17 locations. It was recently recognized as Leading Central and Eastern European Service Provider in the 2010 Global Services 100 list. Luxoft is famous for flexible delivery models, world's best IT talent pool, low attrition rates, best-of-breed processes and highest security and quality standards.
Luxoft is trusted long-term partner for world class leaders such as Avaya, Boeing, Dell, Deutsche Bank, IBM. Rozwiń