Opis stanowiska pracy
Twoja przyszła Firma / Your future Company
Our Client is a market leading, global organization with a long, established history and a bright and dy-namic future. Thanks to great people they have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.
Fantastic opportunity for Junior Brand Managers to join Client’s Brand Marketing team has just arisen. we are commercially driven, consumer led and responsible for achieving sales, contribution and value targets of the brand.
What can you gain through joining?
- Chance to become a strong strategic thinker: Working in the Brand Marketing Team, you will ac-tively participate to the definition, development, execution and evaluation of the brand strategy
- Chance to manage market leading or revolutionary brands
- A sense of autonomy: You will manage all elements of the marketing mix and be fully responsi-ble for the implementation of brand activities and projects, from pipeline creation to project evaluation.
- A truly inspiring environment: you will work with multiple teams both internally (shopper, sales, insights etc.) and externally (e.g. creative agencies); as Poland has become a lead market within NCEA region, possibilities of international cooperation are endless
- Knowledge how to turn insights into results: With strong analytical skills, you will provide fac-tual and value-adding evaluations
Our Client offers:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Great professional development opportunities
- Being part of dynamic work environment within an international company
- Excellent working environment and great team to join
We are looking forward to meeting Candidates:
- With at least 2 years of experience in marketing or trade marketing (preferably FMCG experience in Junior Product Manager, Assistant Brand Manager, Junior Brand Manager role)
- track record of excellent marketing project management
- strong interpersonal and communication skills
- advanced presentation and analytical skills
- great ownership and focus on results
- enthusiasm and thrive to inspire others
- possess exceptional initiative and strong decision-making ability
- ability to interact with employees at all levels, and to negotiate and influence others,
- readiness to overcome challenges
- fluency in written and spoken English
Brand Executive (Junior Brand Manager)Miejsce pracy / Location Warszawa
Devire to międzynarodowa firma rekrutacyjna, założona w Londynie w 1987 roku. Od 20 lat... reprezentujemy wiodących pracodawców na rynku europejskim prowadząc dla nich kompleksowe projekty poszukiwań menedżerów i wyspecjalizowanej kadry.
Poza rekrutacją świadczymy usługi Outsourcingu IT, Pracy Tymczasowej oraz Doradztwa HR. Nasze biura, zlokalizowane są w Warszawie, Wrocławiu, Poznaniu, Katowicach oraz Monachium i Frankfurcie. Jesteśmy częścią Devonshire Investment Group. Rozwiń