Opis stanowiska pracy
You will be a good match if you:
- Have at least 2 years experience building Big Data solutions using the Hadoop ecosystem (Hadoop, HDFS,MR framework, YARN, Apache Spark, Hive QL, Sqoop etc.)
- Have experience with Spark
- Are proficient in a programming language like Java or Python or Scala
- Have knowledge and experience in Unix environment & Shell scripting
- Have RDMS DB background (SQL Server/Oracle and/or DB2) - at least 2 years
- Have experience in importing and exporting the data using Sqoop from HDFS to Relational Database systems and vice-versa.
- Have knowledge of workflow/schedulers like Oozie or any other scheduling tool
You get extra points for:
- Coordinating the movement of data from original data sources into noSQL data lakes and cloud environments
- Hands-on experience with Talend used in conjunction of Hadoop MapReduce/Spark/Hive.
- Solid understanding of different file formats and data serialization formats such as ProtoBuf, Avro or JSON.
- Experience with Google cloud platform (Google BigQuery)
- Experience in IDE framework like Hue, Jupyter, Zepplin
As a part of our team, you will be responsible for:
- Solving Data Engineering and Data Science problems
- Development of data ingestion pipelines
- Contribution to Big Data Team across Poland
- You can choose how to work (tools, methods)
- Comfortable employment model (you choose type of agreement)
- No dress code
- Work life balance - flexible hours and home office
- Best coffee in town
- Your health taken care of (Medicover & Mulitisport)
- Fresh fruits
- Training program
- Learning from other experts
- No stiff structure
At intive we believe that emerging digital technologies make life easier. With more than... 1,500 highly skilled specialists, intive helps its customers turn ideas into digital reality. intive co-creates exceptional software solutions that help its clients to accelerate their own digital transformation with a challenging, curious and agile mindset.
intive adds value along the whole application lifecycle – from the idea of a product to its maintenance. The company’s operations are headquartered in Munich, with 14 development centers around the world. intive is a trusted partner for marquee companies such as Audi, BMW, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Telekom, Esprit, ING, Microsoft, Viacom, Vodafone, Volkswagen and Vorwerk.
To achieve best results we are constantly challenging assumptions and establish approaches following our company motto - never settle. Rozwiń