Opis stanowiska pracy
For one of our clients, leading international Retail company, we are looking for...
BI Manager / Lead
... to join SSC / IT Center based in Warsaw, Poland.
Company and position overview:
- International Retail Company, well-known brand with its presence in Europe, USA and Canada
- Center in Warsaw provide IT services in i.a. Service Desk, Infrastructure, Network Operations, BI & Analytics, ML Center Of Excellence.
- Work in highly skilled, open for new technologies and multinational environment
- Flexible working hours, possible home office, attractive salary + annual bonus
- Benefits package: private medical care, Life and NNW insurance, sport card, English lessons, integration events, family room etc.
- Brand new office in attractive location near Metro Station
- Contract of Employment
- Lead a global team of business analysts and business intelligence developers in delivering new projects in the area of data and analytics with focus on providing information to the business users, applications and external partners.
- Acting as a point of contact to other functions and teams within global structures within Data & Analytics community.
- Continue to build and transform a high performing team responsible for business analysis and business intelligence, both internal developed and third-party.
- Coach the team, foster a culture of accountability, innovation and team work.
- Manage capacity to ensure delivering on commitments, and prioritize projects and tasks, while maintaining existing products without building up technical debt.
- Facilitate cross function collaboration.
- Effectively communicate with all stakeholders across business disciplines.
- Work with architects to set the technology strategy going forward for your area of responsibility, closely aligned with the business strategy. Quality must be aligned with agility, speed, scale and efficiency.
- Around 5-10 years’ experience within a data and analytics environment
- Min. 3-5 years on managerial position
- Deep experience with big data and analytical technologies, including MS Azure data platform and Power BI
- Expertise in SDLC (systems development life cycle) / Iterative / Agile / Scrum development
- Experience working in multi-national companies, ideally with North American experience
- Strong leadership skills to move the team through a major change, initiative to drive change forward and identify solutions to potential obstacles
- Strong communication skills to work collaboratively with stakeholders on the business side and within global structures
- Ability/experience working as part of a global team, understanding how to navigate cultural differences in workstyles, communication, etc.
- Strong people management skills to help develop team members in the competency-based org structure
- Flexibility to work across time zones
Devire to międzynarodowa firma rekrutacyjna, założona w Londynie w 1987 roku. Od 20 lat... reprezentujemy wiodących pracodawców na rynku europejskim prowadząc dla nich kompleksowe projekty poszukiwań menedżerów i wyspecjalizowanej kadry.
Poza rekrutacją świadczymy usługi Outsourcingu IT, Pracy Tymczasowej oraz Doradztwa HR. Nasze biura, zlokalizowane są w Warszawie, Wrocławiu, Poznaniu, Katowicach oraz Monachium i Frankfurcie. Jesteśmy częścią Devonshire Investment Group. Rozwiń