Opis stanowiska pracy
We are looking for a Back End Developer who will carry out a project for our Client - one of the largest banking and financial services organizations in the world, providing a comprehensive range of financial services to around 60 million customers.
- Development of high quality applications/systems as per the requirement, on time and to Group and local standards.
- Design and document systems in accordance with requirements.
- Maintain expert knowledge in required technology area across multiple platforms.
- Extensive JAVA/SpringBoot knowledge
- Experience of the following technologies:Maven, Jenkins
- Following experience will be a huge plus: AWS stack
- Following experience will be a plus:, PCF, no-SQL databases, Cloud Computing Services, BigData (kafka, hadoop, spark, etc...)
- Understanding of the development and testing principles, processes and methodologies (TTD, Agile)
- An understanding of distributed revision control systems and platforms (GIT/SVN)
- Innovative approach to solving complex problems with an excelent level of attention to detail
- A high level of motivation, quick to learn and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to travel for short period and work with team members in different timezones
- Fluent English
Technological partner of reference of the largest international companies, ALTEN has... become in 20 years the leading European provider of engineering and technology consultancy. Over 18 400 employees (including 88% engineers) – present in 20 countries – Revenues of €1 373.2 M.
ALTEN Polska is an ALTEN Group company, Europe's leading Engineering and Technology Consultancy (ETC) company, and is involved in R&D projects in major corporations. We provide high value added engineering services, being at the core of our client’s innovation process in various industry sectors. Rozwiń