Asset Servicing Analyst - Warszawa , mazowieckie
Asset Servicing AnalystMiejsce pracy: Warszawa
Our client, one of the world's leading asset managers (banks), is looking for talents to join their Warsaw Asset Servicing team.
Operations provide essential risk management and control, preserving and enhancing the firm's assets and its reputation. Operations span all product lines and markets, serving as internal business partners who develop the processes and controls, and help to specify the systems that deliver accuracy, timeliness, and integrity to the business.
We are looking for both recent graduates of Finance and Accounting (or related majors) with little experience who would like to start their careers in banking as well as for experienced banking operations analysts to support the Asset Servicing team.
The proposed contract duration is 6 months, assuming self-employment or external employement (through Grafton), with a later performance review and chances for permanent employment.
You are perfect for this position if:
- you are a graduate of Finance and Accounting or a related business management field of study,
- you have at least 2 years of corporate office experience (e.g. within Middle Office, Settlements, Fund Accounting, fund administration, custody)
- Problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Mature approach and communication skills
- fluent English (C1)
As a member of the team, you will receive:
- a salary reflecting your experience
- private medical insurance
- the opportunity to learn banking from the best global experts