od Michael Page
Area Manager Q-commerce
We are looking for a passionate leader, real team player to join the team in the position of Area Manager.
Our Client is an international start-up operating in Europe, South & Central America, and Africa. The company aspires to be a multi-category lifestyle app with all urban services available easily through its smartphone application.
- Lead a team in charge of managing a group of existing cities and driving them to success;
- P&L responsibility;
- Develop new business and ensure profitability for your cities;
- Identify and sign local partnerships, building and managing a commercial dream team;
- Constantly look for ways to improve the service in your area;
- Institute best practices and processes which can be replicated across all areas;
- 5+ years of experience in consulting/business development/start-up or similar;
- Previous experience managing and developing small teams is a plus;
- Good P&L understanding;
- Exceptionally well organist and driven by success;
- Ability to thrive in high-pressure situations;
- Outstanding negotiating skills;
- Analytical thinker with superior problem-solving skills;
- A solid history of data-driven strategic development;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Initiative, drive, and enthusiasm;
- Ability to work with remote teams through clear and concise communication;
- Excellent Polish & English require
- Attractive compensation package;
- A dynamic organisation with a leading position in their fields of expertise;
- Remote job.
Please apply via the button on the right side of this job offer.