Opis stanowiska pracy
Administrative job with German
NR REF.: 1114342
Your new company
Federal Express Corporation (FedEx Express) is the world’s largest express transportation company. Leveraging its unmatched air route authorities and extensive air/ground infrastructure, FedEx Express connects markets, within just 1 to 2 business days that comprise 90% of the world’s economic activity. The FedEx Express global transportation network provides rapid, reliable, time-definite delivery of documents, packages and freight shipments worldwide.
A state-of-the-art information technology network enables information-rich service offerings. More than 2.5 million customers are connected electronically with FedEx Express through its web site or Customer automation systems.
# FedEx honoured with the prestigious Investor in Human Capital emblem!#
FedEx ranked #9 among the FORTUNE World’s Most Admired Companies list.
FedEx Named One of the 2017 Best Workplaces for Diversity by Great Place to Work and Fortune. Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Preparing Customs entry documents based on the documents attached to the shipments
- Checking if all Customs documentation is completed correctly
- Contacting clients in order to ensure all necessary information is provided
- Using good judgement when making declarations to customs
- Ensuring accuracy within a fast paced environment
What you'll get in return
- Fluent in German (at least B2 level) and English
- Task oriented
- Team player
- Computer Literate
- Willing to develop in multinational environment
- Able to make independent decisions based on expertise
- Experience in customer service would be an asset
What you need to do now
- Great working atmosphere
- An extensive benefits package (private medical care, life insurance, sport cards, meal vouchers)
- Occasional gift cards
- Opportunities supported by organization for personal and professional development
- Tuition Assistance
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Zespół HAYS Office Support specjalizuje się usługach cross-dywizyjnych i ukierunkowany... jest na poszukiwanie pracowników do działów administracji, kandydatów specjalizujących się w zagadnieniach HR, czy też osób do Call Centre/BPO.
W ramach specjalizacji HAYS Office Suport obsługiwane są następujące jednostki: obsługa biura / sekretariat (od stanowisk asystentów i młodszych specjalistów, po stanowiska HR Manager, Office Manager itp.), zasoby ludzkie (HR Direktor, HR Advisor, stanowiska specjalistyczne w działach HR) oraz Contact Cetle/BPO.
At HAYS Office Support our expert consultants provide exceptional cross-divisional service to candidates and clients alike by placing candidates across all levels of administrative, HR and Call Centre/BPO roles. Within this specialism we operate 3 units: Office Support/Secretarial (from office junior and data entry roles up to administration manager, office manager and project management positions), Human Resources (HR Manager and Director roles as well as HR Advisor , Generalist and Specialist jobs), Contact Centre/BPO (from Agent / Advisor level positions in inbound service & sales, inbound or outbound customer service representatives to centre team leader and team manager, as well as call centre trainer and operations director roles). Rozwiń