Accounts Payable Specialist - Warszawa , mazowieckie
Diebold Nixdorf has been present in Poalnd since 1990 with head office in Warsaw as well as regional services in Krakow, Katowice, Wroclaw and Szczecin.
Accounts Payable SpecialistLocation: Warszawa
The Accounts Payable team is a part of the Accounting Process within EMEA Business Services department. The team is responsible for all the tasks regarding intercompany transaction, including processing affiliated supplier invoices, handling queries, intercompany netting and preparation of regular and ad-hoc reports.
- Incoming invoices and credit notes processing in SAP ERP;
- Intercompany netting processing;
- Posting incoming and outgoing payments from affiliated partners;
- Period end intercompany balance reconciliation;
- Balance Sheet reconciliations;
- Handling correspondence and queries;
- Ensuring completeness and accuracy of data;
- Working according to strict deadlines and procedures;
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in English is a must;
- Knowledge of accountancy would be an asset;
- Sound knowledge of MS Office package;
- Knowledge of SAP ERP will be an advantage;
- Flexibility and accuracy.
- Contract of employment (umowa o pracę);
- Involvement interesting and international projects;
- International environment, people from all continents work in our office;
- Trainings from the first day of work;
- Practical use of foreign languages – we work in 13 different languages;
- Fresh fruits every Friday;
- 26 days of holiday regardless of seniority;
- Private medical health care and life insurance (also for your family);
- Life and accident insurance within group policy;
- Multisport card;
- Opportunity to learn from experienced specialists;
- Self-development and growth within the organizational structure.