The controller of your data is InfoPraca Sp. z o.o. Read moreRead less
- 1. The controller of your data is InfoPraca Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw at ul. Prosta 69, 00-838 Warsaw, entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, 13th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the KRS number: 0000268175, whom you may contact via the e-mail address: email@example.com
- 2. The Inspector for personal data protection may be contacted via the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Your data will be processed in order to:
- a. provide a User Account service in infoPraca.pl (Article 6.1 (a) and (b) of the Regulation No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Processing Regulation), hereinafter referred to as: “GDPR”),
- b. enabling placing and completion of the order and concluding a sales agreement on products offered by InfoPraca Sp. z o.o. via the portal under the address (Article 6.1 (b) GDPR)
- c. marketing of the Data Controller’s own products or services (Article 6.1 (f) GDPR),
- 4. Your data will be stored for a period necessary to perform the agreement, and after this period, for purposes and for a period and in the scope required by the provisions of law or for securing possible claims. The controller performs a systematic control of assessment of the relevance of data, at least every 3 years from the date of their introduction.
- 5. You data will not be transferred to other entities.
- 6. You have the right to request access to the contents of your personal data, to their rectification, removal, limitation of their processing, the right to transfer data and the right to object.
- 7. You are entitled to withdraw your consent to personal data processing at any time, if the processing is conducted based on a consent to personal data processing.
- 8. You are entitled to file a complaint when you think that data processing infringes the provisions of the General Data Processing Regulation of 27 April 2016. The complaint must be filed to a supervisory body that is, by 25 May 2018 the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection, and after that date – the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- 9. Providing your personal data is voluntary, but necessary for placing and completion of the order on the portal, concluding a sales agreement and using the User Account service.
- 10. Your data will not be used in the process of automated processing of data, including profiling.
- 11. We respect your right to privacy and we care about the data security. For this purpose, Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), among others, was applied. Thanks to this, access to your account by unauthorised persons or systems is correctly secured.
- 12. In order to guarantee the safety of services provided by ensuring a possibility of identification of persons using the account on the platform, the Service Provider registers IP addresses of the Users and information on starting, ending and the scope of use of the Services which is recorded in the system logs (Article 6.1 (f) GDPR)