Randstad Finance specializes in conducting recruitment projects for managerial and specialist positions in financial, controlling and accountancy sector. We focus on sourcing best candidates for financial positions in order to support our Clients representing various branches, including financial services and shared service centres.
For our Client, a prestigious banking organization, we are looking for a responsible and competent person for the position of:
junior product controllerRef. no: 34533
- daily calculation and reporting of Profit & Loss and/or Balance Sheet statements for respective trading desks, including reconciliation, analytical review, driver analysis and commentary.
- ensuring that the month end numbers agree to the sum of the daily P&L or provide meaningful explanations.
- ensuring systems’ reconciliation breaks are explained / cleared.
- ensuring sign-off of daily and monthly P&Ls by traders.
- monitoring of all pricing and valuation issues, including off-market rate analysis in respect of all positions held by the desk.
- development and management of suitable controls around applicable accounting constraints.
- close liaison with the Front Office to ensure the timely and efficient resolution of queries and provision of other ad-hoc business support.
- monthly Balance Sheet Substantiation and control.
- involvement in project work covering controls enhancement, efficiency initiatives and strategic developments in order to provide business advantage.
- provision of accurate and timely service for specific unit whilst ensuring all outputs are validated and delivered in accordance with SLAs.
- ensuring compliance with financial reporting standards, legal, SOX, regulatory and supervisory and RBS requirements.
- establishing and maintaining strong working relationships at all levels, with both the business and support areas as well as other areas within Finance, providing an integrated and proactive approach to business development
- university Degree
- strong Excel
- strong communication skills
- self motivated with high professional standards
- strong analytical skills
- attitude of continuous improvement
- experience of/demonstrated ability of working in a time-pressured environment
- experience of working in an environment with a strong customer focus, with experience of pro-actively working with demanding customers in a flexible manner
- experience of delivering results in a fast moving, dynamic environment with proven ability to adapt and be responsive to changing customer, sponsor and stakeholder requirements
- employment based on contract for employment
- attractive benefit package (annual bonuses, private healthcare, sports card)
- wide implementation trainings
- working in big, international high-prestige organization
- open and nice atmosphere at work