Opis stanowiska pracy
The Junior IT Services Analyst will write, test, document, support and maintain computer programs in the area of Lansa/RPG from supplied or own developed specifications in accordance with agreed standards and customer requirements.
Degree Of Accountability:
- For more complex requests, works in close collaboration with the IT Business Analyst to build an understanding of the supplied system design specification (SDS) and builds development objects in order to meet the identified requirements.
- For less complex or routine requests, develops the system design specification (SDS) based on the supplied system requirement specification (SRS) and takes care of subsequent development.
- Occasionally, collaborates with external development resources to support the build & unit test phase.
- Prepares, executes and documents unit test scenarios and data to make the identification of errors in development objects possible.
- Supports, and in less complex or routine requests, drives the Functional Integration, and User Acceptance Testing, and resolves identified errors.
- Ensures that internal technical standards, policies and procedures for development are followed to ensure the quality and compliance of the development process and validated state of the solutions.
- Maintains system integrity by following proper testing, technical reviews and quality change control documentation procedures.
- Maintains computer programs from supplied specifications in order to support the customer when experiencing problems.
- Acts as a Tier 2 or 3 consultant in the incident resolution process, both within or outside office hours, providing aid in his/her area of expertise.
- Supports system maintenance or upgrade activities as required. Ensures that on a day to day basis, supported systems perform at agreed operational levels and the necessary monitoring and maintenance activities are carried out
- Executes required tasks related to periodic software release cycles
- Keeps up to date with the most recent technology trends and evolutions in his/her area, both externally, as within the global BD IT context to be able to create maximum leverage of the global BD IT architecture, and come with innovative solutions pro-actively.
- Documents computer programs in compliance with the GEF methodology and documentation guidelines.
- Provides support to IT solutions business analyst activities such as input to feasibility assessments, development of system requirements and design, risk assessments and mitigation plans, integrated testing activities and pre- and post-release activities such as configuration, data migrations and handover to operational support (e.g. support scripts).
- SOX compliance: contributes to tthe monthly testing of the pervasive IT controls.
- contract of employment
- great benefit package (e.g. health insurance, medical care, lunch vouchers, sport /entertainment bonus)
- unique experience in growing within IT
- challenging and rewarding work with a dynamic, international team
- occasional travel within Europe.
Our expectations towards candidates:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent through experience
- Fluent command of English language required
- Knowledge of at least 1 programming language required
- Strong interest in technical business area
- General business acumen
- Strong communication skills
BD, a leading global medical technology company that makes and sells medical devices,... instrumented systems and reagents, is dedicated to improving people’s health throughout the world. BD is focused on improving drug therapy, enhancing the quality and speed of diagnosing infectious diseases, and advancing research and discovery of new drugs and vaccines. For more information, please visit our website www.bd.com. Rozwiń