Opis stanowiska pracy
Oliver Wyman is a leading global management consultancy. We are grounded in deep industry knowledge and specialized expertise in strategy, operations, risk management, organizational transformation and leadership development. We work collaboratively with our clients to help them address their most pressing business challenges and achieve higher performance. Oliver Wyman employs more than 3,000 staff working out of 50 offices in 26 countries throughout the world.
For the Human Capital department, Oliver Wyman is seeking a candidate for the following position based in Warsaw:
Junior HC Specialist
The position will provide PeopleSoft support to the Human Capital function in London and Amsterdam. It will be based in Warsaw and will be part of the HC Services function. As this role provides administrative support for a regional team, the individual in the role will need to be a self-starter who can operate without close supervision. They must be a team player and will require excellent communication skills. They must be comfortable working within a virtual team environment. The role also requires a high degree of organization, significant attention to detail and a strong customer service orientation. Oliver Wyman is a fast paced environment that requires fluency in English. Working hours will be 8 hours per day.
- Associates degree and/or equivalent work experience (one –two years’ working experience)
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft System Administration or similar HR Information System
- Data entry experience required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Highly-organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent record maintenance skills
- Ability to multi-task in a high-paced environment
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic and an ability to work with minimal oversight
- Ability to work collaboratively in a global team in a multicultural environment
- Excellent Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook skills
- Experience in management consultancy, financial services, and/or a similar professional services industry will be a plus
- Sense of humour
Key role is to conduct administrative activities and processes around PeopleSoft, such as:
- PeopleSoft data entry for UK payroll
- Enter/submit transactions including new hires, terminations, salary changes, leaves of absence, special payments, etc. into PeopleSoft.
- Create and generate various data reports from PeopleSoft
- Perform routine data and Payroll audits
- Request and process Background checks with our Provider and maintain records
- Maintain and track London employees Vacation
- Maintain Payroll records on the data base and hard copy files
- Assist with maintenance of the HC Operations inbox
- Respond to general queries, including Payroll and Benefits
- Generate administrative paperwork related to the UK Payroll, including employee references, leaver letters and Start date confirmation letters.
- Work in an international environment
- Competitive salary
- Attractive benefits package
- Friendly work place
If you would like to apply for this position, please send in your application in English.
Please include the following statement: “Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm”.
Oliver Wyman is a leading global management consultancy. We are grounded in deep industry... knowledge and specialized expertise in strategy, operations, risk management, organizational transformation and leadership development. We work collaboratively with our clients to help them address their most pressing business challenges and achieve higher performance. Oliver Wyman employs more than 3,000 staff working out of 50 offices in 25 countries throughout the world. Rozwiń
Liczba zgłoszonych aplikacji: 13