With over 2000 Engineers, Sii is the top IT & engineering services provider in Poland. We work with passion for the best companies!
At the moment we are looking for:
- We are looking for enthusiastic C# Developers to work on a suite of financial applications
- The job would require both maintaining the existing application, adding new modules and future opportunities for green field development.
- Every developer is expected to be able to work as part of a team or individually in an agile environment
- All developers are expected to have unit testing experience with an attitude and willingness to push towards TDD
- Good communication skills are a necessity as consulting with the client on specification documents is necessary. You will be working in a relaxed environment with all the necessary tools with a fun bunch of devs who have passion for their craft
- Good knowledge of C# and .NET framework
- Strong experience with (at least one of): ASP.NET, MVC, Silverlight, WCF
- Understanding of Design Patterns
- Knowledge of SQL
- Experience with Agile, TDD and NoSQL will be considered as an advantage
- Degree in engineering, preferably in the specialization of software, telecommunications or electronics
- Good knowledge of English
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Attractive salary adequate to the skills and experience
- The chance to co-create innovative projects for leaders in the telecommunication, insurance, banking/finance and other sectors
- Possibility to develop by switching between preferred projects, technologies and sectors
- Private health care, Multisport package and group insurance
- Lots of memorable integration parties for you and your family
- Relocation packages available for those who decide to move and work with us in Gdańsk
- Stable employment in the Best Place to Work in IT in Poland!
- Excellent work atmosphere
Interested individuals are encouraged to send their resume to:firstname.lastname@example.org
together with an approval for the processing of personal data listed below:
„I hereby agree for the processing of my personal data by Sii Sp. z o. o, Al. Niepodległości 69, 02-626 Warszawa, enclosed in the application documents submitted by me, including their processing in the future - for the purpose of the recruitment process. This consent is submitted voluntarily and I declare that I have been informed of the powers I am entitled to in accordance with the Protection of Personal Data Act from August 29, 1997 (consolidated version: Journal of Laws from 2002, No. 101., item 926. with amendments”.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.